This morning I had a brief, unscripted, and basically unplanned conversation with Jack Bosch about his “Land Profit Formula” course, which comes out in just a few days (as of the date I’m posting this).
If you’d like to eavesdrop on our little chat, please feel free to do so…
You may or may not have seen his videos in the last few days. Personally, I have NOT seen them…until yesterday when I just caught one in the late afternoon.
The honest truth is I called Jack up first and foremost so that I could personally wrap my mind around his new “Land Profit Formula” deal without sitting through all the other videos.
But I ended up RECORDING IT FOR YOUR BENEFIT…as a service to anyone within earshot who may be considering a a buying decision tomorrow.
The list of questions I had for him:
- What do you like better about TAX DELINQUENT PROPERTY be it TAX LIENS, TAX DEEDS compared to other methods, like shorts sales, wholesaling, rehabbing, lease options, etc.? What are the primary benefits in your opinion of this model specifically?
- Is this a “soup to nuts” approach? Do you just talk about how to acquire properties through these methods? Or also specifically how you sell them quickly?
- How does your material compare to what else is out there? What’s unique about it? And specifically what sets it apart? what you see on TV infomercials?
- DO YOU NEED A LOT OF CAPITAL TO START? GOOD CREDIT? EXPERIENCE? WHAT, IF ANY, PREREQUISITES WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
- How well does this work with a “Virtual Investing” or long-distance investing model?
- Have you really trained others on your methods before? What can you honestly share of their success rates compared to yours?
Disclaimer: As of the time of this recording I’m NOT promoting him as an affiliate. I’m not saying I never will. In fact, I’m pretty darn sure I will, once I’ve seen the course myself.
But at the present time I’m not. You’ll hear why in the recording.
Get more free info on Jack’s Land Profit Formula here…
(opens in new window so you can continue listening)