Are you a real estate investor or professional who also owns/runs an active blog of your own somewhere in the world wide interweb?
If so, then I’d like to showcase it here at REI Tips.
As this site continues to take shape and our readership continues to grow (Btw, welcome to everyone who’s new and just joined us!) it’s really important to me that this place be more than simply an information source for investors.
I mean, that’s definitely a key goal here — to provide authentically useful tips, news and info for real estate investor types.
But as a firm believer in the power of community, I also want to play an active part in helping our readers connect with each other in meaningful ways. And one way I can do this is by giving you a place to tell the world about your own real estate related blog.
Now if you’re not into blogging, that’s no problem. This isn’t for you. But if you’ve got your own blog, I cordially invite you to share it with the rest of us.
Step 1: Share your blog with us
Just use the short form you’ll find below to tell us a little about your blog. Then I’ll post it.
All posted real estate investor blogs will be prominently showcased on this website on an ongoing basis for the foreseeable future.
Be aware that I reserve the right to do a little minor editing if need be, just in case I need to correct misspellings or shorten 3 pages of commentary.
Step 2: Scratch a back (or two)
I’m doing this because I want to help you attract more readers to your own blog, who can have the chance to see how things are going in your neck of the woods, and enjoy hearing whatever you have to say about it.
In other words I’m providing you with a free way to share your world with your colleagues and enjoy whatever benefits come from that.
I’m an abundance thinker and that’s where this comes from.
But I’d be a lying liar if I didn’t also admit that I’m at least a little hopeful that you might want to share a link back as well. .
So if you appreciate the free exposure and traffic and would like to share a link on your blog back to REI Tips, I’d be grateful. You can just put it in your “Blog Roll” or whatever you have in your blog sidebar for links.
Here’s what I’d suggest you use for our link please:
- Link to this URL: https://reitips.com
- Use these words as the anchor text for the link: Real Estate Investing Tips
And as you review the blogs posted here by others, if you encounter one or two that resonate with you and you want to keep up with, show your appreciation to them by putting up a link to their blog as well.
Abundance thinkers unite! 😎 And share your real estate investing blog with us below!
- Fill out and submit the form below. Then I’ll review your submission and approve it.
- I reserve the sole right to accept / deny / edit any submission.
- We’re looking for authentic blogs here, not spam blogs and not guru blogs please. Real people involved in this industry who are blogging about it – that’s what this is about.
- I understand how bog monetization works and have no problem with it. But if your blog is too “salesy” in my opinion, then I may not accept it. It’s nothing personal.
- A reciprocal link from your blog to https://reitips.com is optional, but sincerely appreciated.
Easy Peasy Instructions:
Just fill out the form below and submit it. I’ll review it and post it as soon as practical…