Here’s another great piece I pulled from the Saturday Workshop Sessions.
If you participated in these workshops with me, then you’ll probably remember my candid conversation with subject-to guy William Tingle.
This segment is a real eye opener with him in which he answers off the cuff…
- In a snapshot of your business right now, specifically what marketing are you doing, who are you targeting, what’s working, and why?
- How much are you spending each month for marketing? And how much per deal?
- How would you contrast that to what you did in your first year as an investor?
- How realistic might a similar approach be for a newer investor?
- For a newbie, what are your top ideas for most effective marketing to focus on with a shoestring budget?
Honestly I forgot I even asked him these questions, until I re-listened to the whole workshop myself recently.
And getting a glimpse inside what this guy’s really doing to make it happen is darn near priceless. It’s not mythical, magical or miraculous. It just works. Well.