I just knocked out a quick, spur of the moment phone interview with an investor friend of mine named Colleen.
Things you might find interesting about this:
- She’s a Jersey cop who commonly handles evictions. In fact I interviewed her on her cell phone while on her way to do a set out.
- This was Colleen’s first deal ever, involved a short sale, and was very personal to her.
- It also involved a fraudulent BPO
- She started the transaction at the same time she was taking Shaun McCloskey’s Short Sale Intensive.
- She didn’t make a dime on it, but still considers it a huge success.
Why? Listen to my 15 minute interview with Colleen and find out…
Any comments about Colleen’s interview? Please leave them below. I love hearing from you.