So not too long ago I was engaging in some masterminding, a bit of business building and a heap of tom-foolery in Baltimore with some close friends.
And while there I got the chance to go see a bunch of Craig Fuhr’s rehab projects one afternoon.
Let me just say…
There’s nothing like spending a day with the Fuhr.
I say this because…
- Craig is hands-down the BEST rehabber in Maryland…
- He’s ridiculously entertaining…
- His beaming smile and shining bald head gleam like the morning sun…
- And he’s a dear friend.
So anyways, here (below) is some video I grabbed of his “Haunted House” project (he has pet names for all his projects) I think you’ll enjoy and might even learn a little something from. Stuff you’ll hear us talk about includes:
- How he’s dramatically changed a functionally obsolete layout
- Why he turned a kitchen into a laundry room and a bedroom into a kitchen (wha?)
- Why it’s called “The Haunted House”
- Which “Craig Fuhr Special Touches” have been added, and why?
- The pièce de résistance (probably sells half his houses)
- Hardwood vs. Carpet? (and why)
- How to get the “subway feel” with your tile
- How to drop your iPhone in a shower
- The numbers on the deal (i.e. how much he’s gonna make)
We also cover “The Big Three” for today’s market:
1) Buy houses where people want to live
2) Create overwhelming value
3) Understand your pricing strategy
Yeah admittedly we’re both a little corny, but hey, that’s really just the way we are. You’ll probably chuckle a couple of times at least, even if only out of sympathy. So this is his Haunted House rehab…
Now please do this next:
Now that you’ve beheld the clip above, please leave a comment below with 3 things:
- Ask any questions/comments you have for Craiggers about the deal. (I’ll make sure he answers)
- Give something you double dog dare him to do when his TV show starts shooting (Oh, didn’t you hear? He’s just signed on for a big, fancy TV show…so we can all say we knew him before he got famous 🙂
- Find a way to somehow mention a forest creature in your comment
Don’t ask me why. These things just entertain me. Craig will most definitely be stopping by to see your comments…so be creative. Heck, be insulting if you like. Let’s all have fun at Craig’s expense for a bit.