Every investor needs quick, easy access to a summary of your state’s foreclosure laws.
There are several well recognized authorities in this arena with excellent information, each of which provides an excellent summary by state, and each one with it’s unique strengths.
For your convenience, I have pasted links to the updated state foreclosure rules summaries for several solid resources below.
Three quick pointers…
- For whatever state you’re researching, I recommend reviewing the summary from EACH of the resources below to get best overall picture. Some of them have useful information the others don’t.
- Each link should open in a new window.
- I highly recommend you bookmark this page and save it to your favorites so you can quickly access it whenever you or one of your clients/customers needs it.
1) State Foreclosure Law Summaries from ForeclosureLaw.org
2) State Foreclosure Law Summaries from Foreclosures.com
3) State Foreclosure Law Comparison Chart by RealtyTrac.com
RealtyTrac has a really excellent side-by-side comparison chart. Definitely worth a look when you’re doing your research. Just click the image below, and it’ll open in a new window…
Remember: Bookmark this page for future reference and if you have another foreclosure law summary to add to this page, please let me know.